Do you wish there was a pandemic when you were in school ?

So you wouldn’t have to attend.

Yes. I would had done better online. Sometimes I'd play sick and spend the day painting and actually studying intellectual things on my own. In school I was too distracted. 

No, there was one one year. I got the Hong Kong Flu - twice. It wasn't as bad as this. but schools did close early for Christmas.

When I was going to school I probably would have, but me now doesn't want there to be a pandemic hun.

• Kathy

I would never have wished that.

• laura

Yes I would have used the excuse I’m not going back in case it’s still in the school 🏫 

• John

Yes...............................................

Yes..................

• Dze

to be completely honest, in my time ive seen at least 3 bad flu's that have gone around that are 10 times worse than corona .. ive not seen a single person with it since the start lol .. its a big hoax imo ..

In school, I probably didn't know what a pandemic was.  That said, there were a few times when I, along with other classmates, wished the school would burn down.