To solve a debate about the end times, will the followers of Christ be taken to heaven before or after the 7 year tribulation?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

A pre-trib rapture was never a tenet of authentic Christianity. It was a novel feature of late day, evangelical Christianity, which is quite different, in nature.

• 3 months ago

The righteous followers of Christ (and of other religions) shall be caught up to meet him as he descends from some point in the sky.  Then they shall come down to Earth, which shall be glorified and eventually perfected to become our new Heaven.  That will be after the terrible things of the tribulation.

• 3 months ago

i was converted on the idea of the rapture, i no longer believe in a pre trib rapture. too many people are killed for not denying Jesus Christ.  and now i hear there is a guy teaching that there are two raptures. and then i dreamed i was being taken in the rapture. so, if you go by one verse, nothing happens till the anti christ appears, the mark of the beast and the two witnesses. and in 1 Thess 4, i literally says the dead in Christ will rise first, and then those that are alive will be changed and caught up into the clouds. according to this verse it happens after the resurrection

• 3 months ago

AFTER THE TRIBULATION OF THOSE DAYS, YESHUA WILL APPEAR AND NO ONE GOES TO HEAVEN.  MATT 24:29 IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBULATION!!!!

YOUR DOCTRINE IS SKEWED.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Your post is filled with inaccuracies. And you dont understand the meaning of the biblical "end times."

No one goes to heaven before he dies in the flesh.

There is NO "seven years of tribulation" in scripture, so show us what you have.

So you both likely lost the debate.

• 3 months ago

Hearing God brings an end to all debate.

If you don't hear God then you cannot know.

• Darby/McDonaldtards use pre,mid and post tribulation nonsense but that's the best a myth gets .

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

The blameless will be taken before the 7 year tribulation. Those who are in a state of grace. 

• 3 months ago

Assumes a fact not in evidence.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

You'll have to ask that to God. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.