What's a good site to ask questions and get answers?

I tend to normally ask my questions here but I never really get answers just trolls, irrelevant opinions to the question or vague answers (e.g "pray to god he'll give an answer" "go to a doctor for an answer ") and well generally speaking I just need a straight forward answer and I'm starting to think maybe this isn't the place for my type of questions? So does anyone know where I can go to look for answers for my questions? Thanks in advance!

• .

That's what YA was designed for. 

.

Your question belongs in Entertainment & Music>Polls & Surveys or Computers & Internet>Internet>Other-Internet as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory, which is for questions about how YA works and the rules here (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).   

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

From the start I was thinking you were sentencing the progressions to YA. Presently I can say in the event that you pose terrible inquiries you energize awful replies. In the event that you approach individuals to respond in due order regarding free, at that point you will be fortunate if some genuine expert composes a nitty gritty deliberately thought about answer. Also, with the "NEW" absence of room it disheartens answers other than trolls at any rate. Maybe the spot you look for is "some place over the rainbow" where individuals thoroughly take care of you and nobody does anything incorrectly.

Reddit  try there, very much good,  get the app.

At first I was thinking you were condemning the changes to YA.  Now I can say if you ask bad questions you encourage bad answers.  If you ask people to answer for free then you will be lucky if some serious professional writes a detailed carefully considered answer.  And with the "NEW" lack of space it discourages answers other than trolls anyway.  Perhaps the place you seek is "somewhere over the rainbow" where people do everything for you and no one does anything wrong.

• Daniel

Give Quora a Try and see if It Helps you out

There's Quora or Reddit. Or ask questions on a forum relating to the subject in which you're interested. Say for instance that you want to know about fixing a plumbing problem: First, do a search for "plumbing forum," and then sign up for an account on that website. Since it seems that you're interested in health topics, then https://www.healthboards.com/ is a good site to ask health-related questions.

There is no better site. If you are getting answers like that, you are probably asking questions that nobody can answer without personal knowledge of you. We do not know you, the other people, or the situation. You can not give us enough detail to give a good answer. Most users are looking for questions they can answer with facts, not advice for a personal problem. Your questions are better asked to your Mom, Aunt, or older sister. Even your Grandmother could do better than the users on YA.

Yahoo is the only one worth a damn. 

If you think this place is bad, the others are worse.........or just more boring.