?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 6 months ago

If Trump wins a 2nd Term and wants to go for a 3rd Term would you support a 3rd term for Trump?

• xg6

If Trump could constitutionally run for a third time then so could Obama.  A race between the two would end in a victory for Obama

I WOULD SUPPORT HIM FOR A SECOND TERM BUT NOT A THIRD TERM

As much as I am okay with a second term, a third term would be unconstitutional.  I believe strongly in term limits and would like to see them at every level (I think 3 for Senate, 5 for the House, and 25 years for SCOTUS would be solid).

I would vote for Trump's 3rd term yet sadly it violates the 22nd Amendment to the Constitution.

No, because he is forbidden from running for a 3rd term because of presidential term limits

I know that mostly likely Trump will win this term, sadly. If it was legal, people would actually vote for him again lmao. 

If Trump should miraculously win a second term (and he wont!) he will most likely be impeached by the democratic house and incoming senate which will most likely be democratic controlled! But none the less republicans created the 22nd amendment which bars any person from running and winning more than 2 terms as president! So it will never happen!

• Clive

He can't.  The 22nd Amendment says nobody can be elected president more than twice.  So the question makes no sense.

If he could legally run a third term, I would vote for him. Fortunately there is a two term limit and we need more term limits for the rest of the politicians.

No I don't think he knows what he is doing.i think he ran cuz he was bored and accidentally won.

Sorry, but if  3rd terms were legal, then we would still have Obama.