Why is Yahoo not allowing comments?

Because, just like the comments here, 99 percent of them point to Yahoo's obvious liberal bias that everyone points out in the comments. If they get rid of the comments, their bias is not pointed out and they control the narrative. 

Yahoo doesn't want anybody to contradict their biased articles by stating the truth.

COME ON MAN!!! 

People, it is obvious why, it is the same reason Twitter and Facebook are censoring people. They are a liberal rags! They want to publish all the negative articles about President Trump without any true opinions to opposed it. It is called Censorship! Hitler and other murdering socialist dictators did this with their media too. Vote for the socialist Dems and you will find this is just the start of many trouble things to come.

for some reason, joseph.

Why am I not able to comment on the articles I'm reading on your website like I've been able to in the past? I've read many, many comments from people having the same problem. 

Because like most on the left there is no alternative point of view allowed. One thing I didn't forget. I believe they are owned by Verizon. Want to make a point. Drop Verizon and let them know why. . 

Because they are feared that their safe place from the reality that America is a good nation, and the lies of antifa/blm/communist/socialist/democrat are collapsing on them.

Hey Joseph, that's a great question for Yahoo! I'm going with...Because they cant push their agenda if 90% of the comments go against it. Whether its one of their own "in house hacks" (Dylan Stableford) or an imported "news" story (Huff & Puff Post) almost everyone called them out on it. When a reader could scroll thru the comments and click on a link posted by another reader and get "the rest of the story", it exposed their half truths and omission of facts. Some folks are saying that it is because people were rude or nasty, but those people seem to forget that "they had to click on it to open it". I read a comment one time that said something like "Does Yahoo employ drunken monkeys with Downs syndrome as journalists?" and I chuckled. Now I think there may be something to that. In their explanation of why  they closed the comments, they claimed it was to make it, and I quote: "...more engaging..." Ha ha ha...What could possibly make an issue or current event any more "engaging" than silencing everyone's ability to talk to one another? Seems a little Marxist, yes? Anyway, I think I've just about had enough of Yahoo and their nonsense. Its been a good run, but a guy can only read about Jim Carrey, Ashley Graham or the LBGTQ so many times before he says "phahhh - that" ..?

An interesting question.

There is a hidden itinerary.

Now we are getting closer to election it is a possibility that they shut down the comments.

The underlying reason is really unknown.

It could even be religious.

Too bad they shut them down, I enjoyed the interface.

Because Most were Just abuse 27 rude comments because I say the Holocaust was real Is abuse