Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 3 months ago

What would be the easiest way to beat COVID-19?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favourite answer

Try using fire.

Fire is a great way to eliminate Covid-19 and many other infectious diseases.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

the first thing to do would be to grab a sharp object, i recommend a knife. the next step would be to stab it into your eye so your body stops working, this means the virus will also stop working.

but i recommend not doing it if you want to survive

Source(s): aye im right tho
  • 3 months ago

Wear a mask, practice social distancing, and get a vaccine shot if and when they become available. I don't agree with building herd immunity.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Honestly? well ignoring humanity or logic or anykind of remorse... (basically becoming an AI and looking for the quickest fastest solution) a idea that noone here has put would be to kill the people with it and then burn the area's where they lived to the ground. basically a purge. the quickest way isn't always the best way... if you want to remain human that is.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

close everything non essential, limit contact to prevent spread and stay inside. basically, copy New Zealand

• 3 months ago

Eliminate the Democratic Party

• Will
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

The easiest way would be to let people do as they please and just the let virus kill those who do not take it seriously. It will kill off everyone not taking safety precautions while those who do won't catch it. It will ultimately quit spreading as the infected die off. 

I would seriously support this. Once hospitals reach maximum capacity, rejects newcomers and let them die.

• 3 months ago

Some Doctors already figured it out, but then some well known popular social media companies censored the video of them announcing it as it would prove a leading US Politician correct after opponents kept trashing him for it.

• i belive a mega global simultaneous quaratine project...for an extensive period....would beat covid-19, or are you talking about the excellent game covid the outbreak?

• 3 months ago

Get off the earth.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.