David asked in TravelUnited StatesLas Vegas · 2 months ago

How safe is it to Fly ?

I recently planned a trip to Las Vegas but at the last minute I thought it because of the Covid -19...I mean how safe is it to fly The only thing I worry about is if something go`s wrong I`ll have to stay and be quarantined ..please anybody help I want my trip

7 Answers

Relevance
  • david
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I've flown twice since June without a problem. I like little get away's, and flying.. (work at home) I can tell you this, if you just follow the guidelines, and don't be foolish you'll be fine. Flying is much safer that   a family gathering, a pool party, going to Sturgis, eating in a restaurant, rioting, looting, protesting, playing baseball, and probably going to school. If you don't mind doing things by yourself. ENJOY!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

not too safe....................

• 2 months ago

You're confined in an enclosed space with a number of strangers and going to a location that is currently experiencing a spike in coronavirus cases. This would be relatively high risk.

• 2 months ago

It's not safe to fly. Delay your trip. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • MS
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you are worried about COVID then traveling to Vegas by plane isn't a great idea.  Airlines are doing what they can, but it's still not especially safe to be in a confined space with so many people for several hours.  Vegas is currently a COVID hot spot, and many of the attractions in Vegas are still closed.

• 2 months ago

While there is some debate about how safe it is on the plane, airports are not safe.  So unless you can skip the airport and use parachutes instead, it's not safe to take your trip.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

not sure about flying, but our economy would greatly appreciate you if you visit

get one of those face shields, along with your mask to be extra safe

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.