metsfan86 asked in SportsOther - Sports · 4 months ago

Will YOU stop watching sports when all leagues kneel during anthem and promote Black Lives Matter?

nope. i will kneel with them if offered. and your outrage proves that you are ok with watching black men entertain you, but not when they want to be equal with you. please educate yourself and take a knee. bye.

• Rick

quit watching all pro-sports over two years ago ..........................

No, I won't stop watching sports.

• Not at all.  It's an important message that needs to be amplified.  I thought that the Premier League handled it quite well.  I'd also just get rid of playing the anthem before games.  This didn't start until the 1950's and it's only done in North America.  

Yeah, If you cant stand for one minute for our national anthem, then I cant sit for two hours and watch you make a million dollars playing a game.

No. Those who are so focused on others during the National Anthem are like those busybodies at church who are there to be seen and are so concerned about what "so-and-so" is wearing. That's not why you are there. I stand quietly with respect, focusing on the flag waving in the air and the anthem. I don't even look down on the field; someone kneeling quietly down on the field does not affect me or my life. It definitely doesn't change anyone's athleticism and the game gets played just like it always has. I'm there to watch an athletic contest, not the exploitation of the anthem and flag for entertainment purposes. I'd be fine if they quit playing the anthem at most sports contests. Hearing it less often, only at major international contests, would make it a little more special.

Yes....................................

No, I'll watch more.