Why are guys so shallow?

No guy wants me. I cant meet new people because when i see a guy and look his way you can tell he is not interested. Guys would only sleep with sexy girls

Well yeah! he just met you! Really? In Otome game terms, You have to first build up affection! duh! the whole "sexy girls" thing is just lust. That's all. and then they build up affection and BLAMMO! relationship! Try playing some Otome games, maybe you'll learn something that might help you? Also as a general tip. thinking of guys a shallow doesn't help. No-one wants someone that looks down on them (unless their masochist.) So try learning kindness. That's a primary Heroine trait you know~ 

Any if your like really ugly? (IDK how you look? though honestly you can't look that bad or you would be complaining about that, not complaining the guys.) then try some makeup 'n' stuff? maybe exercise? and if that don't work... try a dating app. or try to make yourself seem more appealing. Like try not to be shallow yourself? maybe try to be their friend first. you Gotta understand, alot guys are intimidated by the idea of having a relationship girls due to how easily one can **** you over. like seriously, it's scary. and the one's who aren't are the ones who are trying to find the one (or just sex maniacs... idk) so can you support the man in his times of need? can you help him when he just wants to quit? if he has a hard job that he hates will you encourage him to take a new one or will you tell him to suck it up? Can you support him? and will you always be thinking about how better it would have been had (Rando) been the husband? or that a different guy who has a better job and better looks? maybe you can't see the smaller guys due to how high you are looking? honestly I'm no professional. if you really plan to change and are really determined to make a life decision then take a risk and try to ask a guy out! you can't really expect all guys to take the first step. (after all the best relationships I have heard about are ones where the woman takes the first step.) are you interested in them? then take a leap of faith. maybe you will be hurt but if you really really REALLY want a relationship then maybe you have to take the first step. once again idk if you want profession advice try asking one and not the internet. but I did my best. and I still recommend you play a Otome game because those games although highly over exaggerated it gives you a idea of what not to do and how to start. I wish you the best.

• You can either continue to believe this, or you can go engage with them (that's greeting them and having a chat).

move to Louisville Kentucky and i promise you would get a guy in like less than 5 minutes regardless of what you look talk or act like. 

• Murzy

Get a little sexy so you can reel them in.

I know right. I hate guys like that.

• Petter

1. Not ALL guys are shallow. Why are you so shallow?

2. PLENTY of guys want you, you are no mind reader.

3. Guys will sleep with basically any girl.

4. You have A LOT to learn about guys.