How much would you pay for someone to mow your lawn?

I want to start mowing lawns but I don't know how much tocharge. Help thank you

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Scott
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Well it takes me about a half hour to mow my lawn. But I also need to weed whack some small areas. So maybe an hour total. If the person is using my own lawnmower and Weedwhacker, I would pay them about 15 or $20.

• 1 month ago

Depends on the size of the lawn. For an average sized one, 20 bucks should be good if all you're doing is mowing it. If it takes you an hour, that's $20 an hour which isn't too bad.

• 2 months ago

Most homeowners pay between $30 and $80 for lawn mowing services. It varies ... How often do you typically mow a lawn, and do you keep the same schedule? ... During spring, I may employ an additional person to help us stay on schedule.

• 2 months ago

I DO NOT PAY  ANYONE TO MOW MINE.

I GET SOME EXERCISE DOING IT AND EDGING AND TRIMMING AS WELL AS MOVING GIVES ME ABOUT 1 HR EXERCISE AND ABOUT 1 MILE WALKING EVEN THOUGH IS IS AROUND AND ROUND OR BACK AND FORTH.. 

'

I DO IT A COUPLE TIMES A WEEK. SORRY CAPS BUTTON IS STUCK AND MY SON SUPPOSE TO COME OVER AND FIX IT..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

In Australia, the rates are normally between $40-60 per hour, which includes mowing, edging and removal of all clippings. It is important to consider that professional gardeners work quickly and use powerful equipment, so it will most likely take them less time to finish compared with an average person cutting the same sized lawn.

• 2 months ago

I would pay $15 cash not beause my lawn is tiny but I did get a gorgeous budha statue for my garden. Hope this helps

Attachment image
    Source(s): www.boodee.net
  • 2 months ago

You should try to NET more than $20/hr after expenses (gasoline, oil, spark plug(s), new blades/blade sharpening, etc) including depreciation on (the wearing out of) your lawn mower. idk if you are a neighborhood kid, or will drive around in a pick-up, pay to dump the grass, and make enough money to pay taxes. pencil out some ideas (i e make a budget) - accountant.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trimming the edges, lawn mowing, and pulling out the weeds out of the garden, I'd pay $25-30 per hour

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not that much i do it myself 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Charge by the hour.  $40 an hour minimum charge for the first hour.  $25 an hour after.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.