How much would you pay for someone to mow your lawn?

I want to start mowing lawns but I don't know how much tocharge. Help thank you

• Scott

Well it takes me about a half hour to mow my lawn. But I also need to weed whack some small areas. So maybe an hour total. If the person is using my own lawnmower and Weedwhacker, I would pay them about 15 or $20.

Depends on the size of the lawn. For an average sized one, 20 bucks should be good if all you're doing is mowing it. If it takes you an hour, that's $20 an hour which isn't too bad.

Most homeowners pay between $30 and $80 for lawn mowing services. It varies ... How often do you typically mow a lawn, and do you keep the same schedule? ... During spring, I may employ an additional person to help us stay on schedule.

I DO NOT PAY  ANYONE TO MOW MINE.

I GET SOME EXERCISE DOING IT AND EDGING AND TRIMMING AS WELL AS MOVING GIVES ME ABOUT 1 HR EXERCISE AND ABOUT 1 MILE WALKING EVEN THOUGH IS IS AROUND AND ROUND OR BACK AND FORTH.. 

'

I DO IT A COUPLE TIMES A WEEK. SORRY CAPS BUTTON IS STUCK AND MY SON SUPPOSE TO COME OVER AND FIX IT..

In Australia, the rates are normally between $40-60 per hour, which includes mowing, edging and removal of all clippings. It is important to consider that professional gardeners work quickly and use powerful equipment, so it will most likely take them less time to finish compared with an average person cutting the same sized lawn.

I would pay $15 cash not beause my lawn is tiny but I did get a gorgeous budha statue for my garden. Hope this helps

Source(s): www.boodee.net

You should try to NET more than $20/hr after expenses (gasoline, oil, spark plug(s), new blades/blade sharpening, etc) including depreciation on (the wearing out of) your lawn mower. idk if you are a neighborhood kid, or will drive around in a pick-up, pay to dump the grass, and make enough money to pay taxes. pencil out some ideas (i e make a budget) - accountant.

Trimming the edges, lawn mowing, and pulling out the weeds out of the garden, I'd pay $25-30 per hour

Not that much i do it myself 

Charge by the hour.  $40 an hour minimum charge for the first hour.  $25 an hour after.