Have you ever been vaccinated? If yes did this harm your health in any way?

• Tavy

I have had the flu vaccine every year for 35 years in the UK, no problems.

Yes, I've received all the recommended vaccinations and have had no issues.

• RICK

spent 22 years in the  military  recieved  many vaccines. Worst that ever happened was a sore arm for a couple of hours. Plus since I retired from the military I still get an annual flu vaccine

Had all my shots as a baby, and am doing great! Please vaccinate your kids. 

• Rick

Before I went to 'Nam, the Army ran us all thru a line of medics with heaven know what in there air guns ...............

Source(s): Retired Army SFC.
  • Edna

I'm 78 years old  When if was a very young child, I was vaccinated against diphtheria, whooping cough, and tetanus as a matter of course. When I was older, I was vaccinated against smallpox, polio, yellow fever,, dengue fever,  shingles, pneumonia, and several others that I don't even remember

. ,NONE of those vaccinations have ever caused me any sort of health problems - they prevented me from contracting the potentially deadly illness that I was vaccinated against, 

yes, when i was a kid, it didnt seem to hurt me any

No

...............

Yes, of course I've been vaccinated.  No, it did me no harm at all.