When is yahoo going to bring back comments? ?

• SOT3

If they come back, it will be a new system, probably not until after the election.

• 3 days ago

It's September 20, 2020.

Two months have passed since shutdown and no return is seen anytime soon.

Looks like post election is most likely.

Yahoo! has no backbone.

Yahoo did not want their left view articles have any corrections stated in the comments.  Comments will come back after the election.

We will not bring comments back until after the election. We cannot allow our leftist propaganda to be contested by so many opposing comments.

the comments are the only thing worth a damn on yahoo.

I am done with yahoo and its home page and news section.  Maybe I will see somewhere when they bring the comments back but until then .. Buh Bye.

It had better be soon. Yahoo is letting the GOpig Trump get away with murder and no one can comment about it? This is not right. 

The comments are the only part of Yahoo which have any interest.

When the election is over and the pandemic and the rioting and AOC are kaput

I believe that the comment section will come back after the election. I truly believe that the reason for the shut down is due to pressure from the right. The republicans and the Trump administration do not like all the fact based comments.

Yahoo produces op/ed style articles and entertainment headlines written by writers who do not bother to conduct relevant research into their stories and reveal their bias by the 2nd or 3rd paragraph.  The only cool thing was to hear from others, either a link to a better written article of the same topic or POV I had not thought of.  Getting rid of this interaction makes Yahoo just another second rate site.  Its sad because I've held on to my yahoo account since its tied to my email address, for longer than I'd like to admit, but since I also use a gmail account should be looking at switching over, since their are other social media platforms I can use to read the news and view other people's commentary.