Why are LGBTs so disrespectful towards our faith ?

https://tvn24.pl/tvnwarszawa/najnowsze/warszawa-te...

A homosexual put a LGBT rainbow flag on a statue of Jesus. Why? To show us disrespect? 

Update:

It's heartbreaking how so few of you understand God's plan for mankind. 

Update 2:

Dear atheist: Sodomy is not of God. Why don't you just put the eucharist in your bum? That's what thar flag is doing. 

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

because we got tortured in sodom and now it is our time to revenge

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think Jesus would like it, it's warm and has many biblical connections. Jesus loved prostitutes, tax collectors, and sinners, why wouldn't he love gay people too? and shocker, gay people aren't going to hell for being gay, just like straight people aren't going to heaven for being straight. let people live.

• 2 months ago

I will respond to your question with a question. Why do many Christians act so un-Christ like to things they are either afraid of in themselves or don't understand? 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I assume you're talking about christianity.  Then why do you disrespect, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, by persecuting and discriminating the lgbt in the public sector and calling it God's will??????????  

It's the conservative evangelical christians who are the persecutors of the lgbt in the public sector, it is not the other way around. 

"It's heartbreaking how so few of you understand God's plan for mankind"

I suppose, YOU have, the ONE absolute truth about Gods will, among the 10's of thousands of christian denominations ALL of whom are claiming to have the ONE ABSOLUTE truth unto themselves / THEIR theology.

BTW, Jesus holding a rainbow flag, going to pride, walking with lgbt people, is exactly what Jesus would have done, as not all christians condemn the lgbt based on their understanding of scripture, and even if lgbt is sin Jesus NEVER advocated for discrimination let alone discrimination in his name.  Nor is anyone in the lgbt advocating for vandalism.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why do you think your faith deserves any respect?  You believe in a magical invisible imaginary friend in the sky who, according to the religion and its big book of fairy tales, is simultaneously 3 entities in one, is infinitely powerful and infinitely knowledgeable and yet does nothing to stop natural disasters and manmade atrocities, will forgive any sin imaginable including child fücking as long as the person doing it is a believer and yet will condemn anyone to eternal torture burning in hellfire for using their very capable brain and not believing in them due to the total lack of evidence supporting claims of their existence, require you to HATE your parents and your siblings and your spouse and your children and even your own life in order to be considered worthy enough to be a disciple, enforces the concept of guilt and punishment of the children/descendants for the wrongdoings of the parents/ancestors, committed mass genocide numerous times with zero regard for the terrible deaths of anyone who was perfectly innocent, committed/commanded/sanctioned/approved the slaughter of entire civilizations just for having different beliefs while also approving the people doing the slaughtering keeping the female children for their sex slaves, not only endorsed slavery but commanded the slaves to obey their masters (even the cruel ones) and laid down the rules on how much of a price should be put on a human being for slavery as well as how to trick slaves into being your property forever when they would otherwise have been released and exactly how severely you can beat a slave without facing any punishment, calls for the brutal murder of people for working on the sabbath or [children] disrespecting their parents or people having consensual sex that isn't approved by the religion...and this is only scratching the surface of the ridiculous and horrific beliefs and teachings of your religion.  Need I go on? 

Your religion isn't fit to be printed on toilet paper.  A rainbow flag draped across a statue actually spruces things up a bit.  Maybe you and others in your religion should look to the LGBT community as an example of how to live with love, respect, and acceptance of others despite differences.

• 2 months ago

You should be asking him, not us. Also, ask Jesus how he feels about wearing a coat of many colors.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's payback maybe? Christians are known to judge, hate, discriminate, harm, and KILL lgtbq people. I think you'll live if someone puts a flag on Jesus. Hateful idiot.

and lol @ Rick, I think he suffers from mental retardation 

• 2 months ago

Jesus stood up for the outcast, outsider and downtrodden.  That's what we GSM people are.  I am Christian and would not have transitioned if I hadn't listened to God.  I suggest you do too.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

On person putting a Rainbow Flag on a statue of Jesus doesn't mean that all LGBT are disrepecful troll.

• Rick
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Religion is their 'enemy' .......................................

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.