when will yahoo bring back comments?

• Hopefully never.  I was among the few anti-Trump liberals in the forum and I took the most abuse, more abuse than most of my fellow posters.  Most of the Yahoo! posters were right-wing pro-Trump fascists.  People cursed at me, people assuming I’m not white hurled slurs at me and quite a few expressed a wish to shoot me dead thinking online threats are protected as free speech.  Since most Yahoo! forum members are incapable of using free speech responsibly, I sent dozens of E-mails to Yahoo! moderators demanding the comments need to be taken down.  I’m glad they finally took my suggestions into consideration.  I hope the comments never come back.

Although independent, I tend to have a more liberal slant. I needed the conservative viewpoint to feel balanced. Sometimes I agreed and changed my mind, and sometimes I tried to persuade the opposite way. Not being able to hear the other opinion now, I hardly ever read yahoo anymore. I check to see if comments are back and move on. If anyone knows any sites that still have comments let me know. I think I may have to give up. 

they probably won’t unless we all promise to stop pointing out how shoddy and biased their reporting is

Yahoo, you are making a BIG mistake by not allowing people to express their opinions and vent, whether right or wrong.  Let people speak, vent, open their minds, and find unity with others. 

If people cannot express themselves, they boil over and violence results -- something we are seeing way too much of lately.  

Please bring the comments section back so people can use their First Amendment right to free speech.  

My own thoughts have often been changed by opinions I see on the other side.  Allow people to share ideas and open each others mind.  

Yahoo, do NOT stand in the way of free expression -- promote it.

After Biden lost in November 

No idea.        

never...............................

Never I hope I have not been abused since comments were removed

Staff don't talk, staff don't tell. You will know at the same time all learn.  Maybe December if at all.

I see this question a lot. To me it seems they discontinued it. But I maybe wrong so let’s wait two months if it’s not back by then it’s likely never coming back