Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Trying not to masturbate ?

Anyway so I’m a 15 M and I’ve been trying not to masterbate for at least a month but it’s my  b-day soon and I wanna jerk off any ideas ?

Why would you want to stop? 

I masturbate every day!

I can go a day with out that is how long I can stand. Why not enjoy the best feeling in the world? I won’t! Enjoy masturbation I do!

get your mum to help u

Why would anyone not want such a pleasure?? 

do it as often as you like?? i don't understand you're problem,it won't run out, so get crackin with the knaackin

Masturbate whenever you want, birthday you get to have cake and masturbate too (just don't masturbate while your mother presents the cake to you, leave that for later).

In the last 20+ years the only reason I've not masturbated when I want is I had sex instead or was advised not to for medical reasons.

Midget clown porn

It's your party, you can jerk if you want to.

• rodcom

There is no advantage to not masturbating, unless you are in a relationship and it is interfering with being intimate with your partner.  Jerk and be happy.

Why have you been trying not to? So what? Just get your rocks off and do what you want. No one cares. Teen boys are MACHINES when it comes to some self-lovin'. 

Just don`t let the Russians get a hold of you. They are the best at teen porn.