Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Can a 14 year old male buy condoms for masturbation? (NOT SEX)?

I’m 14 and a male and I don’t know if I can buy condoms for masturbation (NOT SEX) with out getting asked my age or having anyone calling my parents because it looks sketch. 

I mean you can, they won't do much but you can ask, people won't judge at least it looks like your being safe.

Why not I use condoms sometimes when I masturbate! I love to *** in condoms!

• ron h

Of course you can.  If you've got the money, you can buy them.  If you are asked (you won't be), you look them straight in the eye and say "that's really none of your business."

• alan P

Why do you need condoms to masturbate?  Why not do it into a tissue? 

Go to the local drug store or gas station / convenience store.  You shouldn't need to give your age or be questioned at all.  The employee should sell you the product without commenting about it.  Have fun! 

There is no age limit, just go to the drugstore and buy a package, and who cares what the clerks would think. 

If you live in the U.S. you can, and you don't need an excuse or a reason.

There are no age restrictions on the purchase of condoms and lube.

tell them its for sex so they wont think you choke your chicken

• kelvin

plain and simple, the answer is no

you might not be able to, ask your parents to get you some