Will offline concole gaming still exist in 2030?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 18 hours ago

yes, I usually play offline, not much a multiplayer person

• 4 weeks ago

The direction is Cloud Gaming. No need for console but need constant Internet.

This applies for other services too not just gaming. I really hope we don't reach that stage at all.

• 1 month ago

sure

step 1. disconnect your console from the internet

step 2. done

• 1 month ago

i guess yes, small game still have rooms for casual gamers, or maybe many games allow both single player and massive multiplayer online game

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • funnel
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

MMMMEEPZORP 15 CH

• 2 months ago

I hope so but the industry seems to be trying to make sure it won't.

• 2 months ago

I think so. There will probably be more games that include online multiplayer, but they'll never forget about singleplayer.

• do you realize just how much the video game industry changes in a decade..?, look all i'll say is i bet anyone who tries to predict the industry 10 years before  for instance in relevance to this question let's say right now, just will simply not get it right.., it's way to dynamic with way too many unpredicable variables..i'm thinking 8k maybe the new hd by then, but even that is unknown

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There will probably always be offline options available to you. I'd be more worried about staying healthy for the next 10 years.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hope so, while it's likely online will likely to the norm, they'll still be offline options, mainly because parents aren't going to let their kids constantly play online with total strangers and not be able to pause their games when it's time for dinner.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.