Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 weeks ago

Would you kneel for the blm if they ask ?

• 1 week ago

No. Absolutely not. Don't be fooled - as far too many people are - by the NAME of the 'movement'. Of course black lives matter. I don't know anyone who wouldn't agree. But that's NOT what BLM is about. IN SPITE of the fact it's called BLM. It's very confusing I know. The term con-man is short for 'confidence man'. It describes a man who says anything he needs to say in order to gain your confidence in him. And if he is successful he can get you to do what HE wants. And this is what BLM is. And this is what BLM is doing. But if you take a much closer look at BLM and what they REALLY stand for - it goes far beyond their name. The founders of BLM have declared themselves to be [AND I QUOTE] 'Trained Marxists'. [Proof of that is on YouTube and elsewhere] So what? Well..... Marxism is hard-core 'communism'. And one must ask - WHY would a movement that's, 'a rescue party for people of color', be something like THAT? How does THAT help 'people of color'? It doesn't. FACT IS... there is far more to BLM then you might think. Far more than just their pro-Marxist position. And you - and millions of other people - need to stop being 'conned' by them. Like I often say... "I do NOT support 'Black Lives Matter' [the movement] BECAUSE I believe that black lives matter. 

• 1 week ago

no because these people are trouble makers

1 week ago

No! No! Never! Until they can say ALL LIVES MATTER, nothing they do will matter. Everyday they show us how little their own people matter! Once the cops are gone who will protect good

black people.

• 1 week ago

no. NO... and HELL NO... I will never kneel for anyone who is trying to tear America Apart.

• 1 week ago

Hell no ,because they don't give a **** about any lives .NOT BLACK ,BROWN ,YELLOW OR WHITE .They are a  MARXIST LEANING SOCIALISTIC CLUSTER F@CK They don't say **** when young black youth are shot BY THAT WENDYS WHERE A MAN WAS SHOT BY COPS .She was trying to turn around and some coward loser protester **** at the vehicle Striking that child WHERE WAS BLM nowhere to be found WHAT DID BLM.SAY ABOUT IT znit a fu@king thing They are a BS lie and are only trying to get into a legislative position so they can further ruin America IF THEY WERE LEGIT then maybe They are a lie ,when a well known sports star Didn't kneel and.was asked why He said he will never kneel down to a Marxist group like BLM they are a lie that the public is eating up as if they stood.for.something good But whena person of color shoots at a car full of people and then say nothing That's. Says enough for me to NEVER BOW DOWN BEFORE A MARXIST ,LIAR ,SOCIALISTIC CLUSTER **** they represent idiots like George Soros and socialism Refunding the police is a joke too They use Camden NJ as a model city The crazy thing is Camden NJ is one of the most dangerous places in the US to be ,live and.or.work .They never say that Or the white guilt I myself can say with confidence I won't be responsible for **** that happened 200.years ago.My ancestors never owned slaves .MY WIFE IS BLACK I was raised in down town Los Angeles through the 80 and 90s WHEN GANGSTERS **** YOU FOR YOUR NIKE AIR FORCE 1s or your Jordans .Better yet when you were in a drive through Fools.come.up and car jack a fool for the rims on his car and **** and killed him Only to be.v

Blocked in by another car They killed a.man for nothing .BLM if they were legit would be fawning over black youth and trying to protect them at any cost Instead of the armed lackeys they had at the Wendy's **** at a car full of.people killing a child THEY SAID AND DID NOTHING

**** BLM they represent fat ,oke white people who are communist mother fu@kers and we're most likely made big promises BLM IS A. LIE AND A JIKE I WILL NEVER KNEEL BEFORE OR DOWN TO A MARXIST LEANING SOCIALISTIC PIG NO OERSIN SHOULD EVER BOW DOWN TO THEM they don't give a **** aabout black.people Just there Marxist agenda ..the 2 fat pigs that started BLM.have a history steeped in marxism.and socialism BLM IS  THE BIGGEST LIE OF THE DECADE 

Mr Septic prefers bending over!

before or after they get done looting , rioting or shooting innocent kids ?

• Prince

Uh . . . Do they have a gun to my head like when they took my last five dollars in Oakland. 

I kneel for no one least of for a hateful marxist organisation such as BLM.

NO: never never never hell would freeze over  first.