Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Is astrology unfair? Is your sign overrated or is misunderstood and underestimated? Do you ever suffer prejudice because of your sign?

Which is your zodiac sign, are you satisfied with it? Is astrology racism??

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Actually, your "zodiac sign" is NOT real astrology.  It is your Sun sign, and it is the only one out of 40 to 50 astrological factors unique to you, that can easily be found. So "zodiac sign astrology" is merely a commercial gimmick.

Everyone is ALL 12 zodiac signs ... just to varying degrees depending on where the planets appeared to be at the MOMENT you were born, as seen from where you were born.

Take your question and insert "Sun-sign fake-astrology" in place of "your sign" and "astrology".

• 2 months ago

Bahahahhahahh hahah 

• 2 months ago

I am a cancerian but only take it lightly.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

News Flash!!!!!!  Life is unfair.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes astrology is unfair just like everything else in your life.  You got cheated because you have a lousy sign.  Cry to mommy about it.

Yes your sign is overrated and misunderstood. No one understands how special you are because no one grasps your sign which is the only one that is not overrated.  Ask for a new one and be like everyone else - misunderstood. 

How could anyone be satisfied with their sign if astrology is so unfair?  Boo hoo.  Tell Mommy.

Of course astrology is racism.  The Genius said so and racism is the only thing worth talking about these days.  Guilt by association is the smartest way to think so associate astrology with racism and the big bad astrology bogeyman will go away. But whatever you do, DO NOT learn anything about astrology. That would mean you know how to think and by Godfrey that might lead to all sorts of other things like not being led around by the nose by other people.  Can't have that. 

Moron.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Um I think it makes you crazy and paranoid 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What would it take to be 'fair' in your opinion? Why are you accepting astrology when nobody shows it works and how it works? Do you really think people are programmed robots that get their instructions from outside our planet?

Does the word "credulous" have any meaning? You need to demand strong evidence before committing to belief. Astrology doesn’t have it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

some retarded people judge by the zodiac sign like.... judge someone based on skin colour - Racism, Bullying!

• 2 months ago

I have no idea what my "Sign" is. I am neither five years old nor retarded.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Astrology is superstitious hokum.

As such, it can be none of the other things you mention.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.