Will my name change be granted?

My name change hearing will be on this August 31st. I really really want to get this name and I will be very disappointed if I don’t. I want to change my last name from my moms to my moms dash my dads. A hyphenated name. I already filled out the petition, confidential case inventory form, and news paper affidavit form. I also already paid all the fees including the additional $10 enter fee. I know I might worry too much but I need to be confident when the day comes I will get good news on the zoom meeting. Plus this is for a name change in Michigan. Thanks 

If you haven't made changing your name into a regular habit over the years it'll in all likelihood be approved. The only reason name changes are denied is if fraud is suspected. 

No reason why your request will not be granted. Sounds as if it will be a five minute hearing.   Hyphenated (double-barrelled in English) surnames are common in the UK but in the US they seem to cause confusion because the first half is often treated as a middle name so this may turn out to be more of a headache than you think.