fun asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Do you want Donald Trump to be re-elected president?

• I can see from the comments here that America is doomed. They are so played. Trump was our chance to leverage the establishment. The long game is that we will become a one party state very similar to China's. Freedom of speech will be first to go. It already is happening. 

• 1 week ago

Only fascist traitors who hate America and hate freedom would ever vote for Dump 

• jimmy
    1 week ago

If Trump is elected again, the world will laugh their @rses off at the USA. There was a time that the US president was respected. Trump is seen as a total clown.

Yes I do. I hope he wins 

• Kate

No! I really feel sorry for the good Americans suffering under this man's rule. He is completely unstable a self centred.

Nope. I am very much against him.

• Mike

Yes ,There is no other choice

YES................

Of course...  what?  You think Joe Biden is gonna do anything??  He’s the puppet. 

No