Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Was the Twin Towers attack really worth starting a war?

Why does 'Merica keep starting wars?

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Rob
    Lv 4
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

First of all, it's America, specifically the United States of America, not 'Merica.  Please show some respect.  Second, terrorists hijacked planes and hit both of the Twin Towers and the Pentagon; the brave passengers of the fourth plane prevented it from being flown into the White House.  Thousands of innocent people lost their lives in the worst attack on American soil --- why should the government turn a blind eye to such an atrocity?

• Archer
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Actually America comes into wars already started by other countries but then one has to actually know something about history to understand this fact.

• East
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Really?  2,000+ innocent civilians should be murdered in cold blood while at work and their government shouldn't take steps to ensure that doesn't happen again?  I was in NYC on 9/11 and it was pretty unnerving, to say the least (and I didn't lose any friends or family members).

• was the twin towers atually an attack, would be my first question..

where did the CVR and FDR go from the three aircraft anyway?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I trust America more than i trust uncivilised countries. It's a big bad world out there, just cause you're kept in the dark about it, doesn't change that fact.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well the USA is run by jews and has been for a long time. Read The International Jew by Henry Ford. 9/11 was a mossad operation which was caused by jews and blamed on arabs. People who saw the 2nd plane in person, such as a reporter named Mark Burnback, said the 2nd plane definitely had no windows on the side and was not a commercial airliner. It was probably a drone. Both planes that hit the twin towers were probably drones. And yes, to the jews, it was worth it. Goyim lives dont matter and now america has to pay for all of israels wars and plans.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.