Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Is the blm movement right to expect white take a knee?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

It should still be a choice, whether you take the knee or not.  However if you don't take the knee,chances are that people will believe that you are biased towards your own skin colour.  Perhaps people who refuse to take the knee, should take a bow instead or be made to hop for 5 hours or imprisoned for inciting hatred.

• 2 months ago

Ill never take  the knee. never in an hundred billion years  hell will freeze over first, its the most pointless gesture 

• Rick
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

or just bow-down to them and suck their toes ................

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No Racists will never get me to take a knee i dont even need to take a Knee in My church

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jas B
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If it was appropriate I would do so because I believe in equality, something ethnic minorities do not have, what others expected me to do would play not part in my decisions.

• 2 months ago

should we be thanking them for the rioting and looting ? Should we thank them for the increase in gun violence ? Your actions in the world today are no better than when your ancestors were treated as slaves 

• 2 months ago

I will buy ONE a Ticket back to THEIR MOTHER Africa if it promises to never come back..

• 2 months ago

Absolutely not.

• 2 months ago

I kneel to the Lord God only and for no man.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They can dream on I wouldn't kneel for anybody.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.