Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

You voting for trump or biden? ?

I don’t get these clown voting for trump 🤣

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

"The professor famous for accurately predicting the winner of every presidential election since 1984 has issued his verdict for 2020: Joe Biden will defeat President Trump."

I plan on voting for the winner, still not sure yet.

• 2 months ago

Biden, for sure. 

• 2 months ago

The least of three evils... TRUMP gets my vote..

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Same man time last.again good for us. donalld trumps win 2.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Save your vote for the election!  It used to be private matter in order to maintain civility among fellow citizens.  Given the political hate these days maybe we should go back to that.

• 2 months ago

Two rich old white dudes that never worked a day in their lives, pretending they know what it's like to be working for a living, and thinking they know what's best for you and me, and how our tax dollars ought to be spent. I am a big fan of a whole lot less government, so I guess that leaves Biden out, but even if I did vote for Trump, he won't win my state, so it's another year where being disenfranchised doesn't feel too bad.

• 2 months ago

Joe Biden for sure. I vote for the presidential and vice presidential nominee who support my right to get married.

• 2 months ago

Would never vote for Biden as that is just a vote for the female the democrats have chosen.

• xg6
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Joe Biden.  The US needs an adult in the Oval Office again

• 2 months ago

it wont be for dementia joe

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.