Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

You voting for trump or biden? ?

I don’t get these clown voting for trump 🤣

"The professor famous for accurately predicting the winner of every presidential election since 1984 has issued his verdict for 2020: Joe Biden will defeat President Trump."

I plan on voting for the winner, still not sure yet.

Biden, for sure. 

The least of three evils... TRUMP gets my vote..

Same man time last.again good for us. donalld trumps win 2.

Save your vote for the election!  It used to be private matter in order to maintain civility among fellow citizens.  Given the political hate these days maybe we should go back to that.

Two rich old white dudes that never worked a day in their lives, pretending they know what it's like to be working for a living, and thinking they know what's best for you and me, and how our tax dollars ought to be spent. I am a big fan of a whole lot less government, so I guess that leaves Biden out, but even if I did vote for Trump, he won't win my state, so it's another year where being disenfranchised doesn't feel too bad.

Joe Biden for sure. I vote for the presidential and vice presidential nominee who support my right to get married.

Would never vote for Biden as that is just a vote for the female the democrats have chosen.

• xg6

Joe Biden.  The US needs an adult in the Oval Office again

it wont be for dementia joe