tracy asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

I have tested positive for covid 19 should I go to the hospital or stay at home?

You stay at home because there's nothing they can do for you for having a virus. Just like the common cold, medicine might dry your nose or stop a cough but the virus just needs to run it's course. Unless you really think you're going to die because you can't breath, then you can go in and get put on a respirator and infect the supermarket forklift driver who crushed his foot because he was half asleep because he was working 10 hours a day, 6 days a week because the other driver is out sick thinking he might have COVID.

You'll have a better chance of living through it if you isolate yourself at home.

Hospitals are only good for dying people.

If you have tested positive then you Must stay at home and isolate.

If the symptoms get worse Such as breathing then and only then can you go to hospital. 

Source(s): Please do not visit family or friends or vice versa until after 14 days.

Do you honestly think you can get help at a hospital???

You're going to have to wait until, or if a vaccine is made before getting medical help. I think you should stay home, and PAY ATTENTION to the covid-19 news.

Well if you die then you can only blame yourself from coming in contact with someone who is infected, and I going to assume you never bothered to protect your face.

What you got infected with might damage your heart, and maybe other organs too. I read online that there are people who are infected with the covid-19, and who are suffering from heart damage.

Regarding myself I got tested twice, for the covid-19, and my results were negative twice.

stay at home for 2 weeks

You should self-isolate for at least 14 days unless you start to experience breathing problems.

Stay at home.  Hospitals are full of sick people and they can do without your germs.  If you develop severe breathing difficulties, call an ambulance.

• kelvin

you stay home......

Where did you get tested, cause I want to avoid that place! They should have instructed you what to do when you were given the results.

Call your doctor and self isolate.

You stay at home for a week and if no change after a week call your doctor for advice but if any breathing problems then go to hospital, Good Luck

if you develop breathing problems go to the hospital