Which celebrity do you think is the most down to earth? Why?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Morgan Freeman.  He always comes off as genuine, relaxed and polite everytime I have seen him, whatever the interviews, movies or series he was in.  I have always thought what a really nice guy he is.  If it was all acting then he must be pretty darn good at it hey.  

• 2 months ago

Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian are both very down to earth

• 2 months ago

Tom Hanks, Betty White, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Ewan McGregor, Keanu Reeves, Jon Bon Jovi, Dwayne Johnson, Hugh Jackman, Matthew McConaughey, Sean Astin, Daniel Radcliffe, Matt Damon, George Clooney, Mark Hamill, Alan Alda, Sly Stallone, David Tennant, Drew Barrymore, Kristen Bell, Dean Cain, Jewel Staite, Lana Parrilla, John Glover, Cary Elwes, James Marsters , Mark Ruffalo, Helen Mirren, Benedict Cumberbatch , Chris Pratt , John Cusack & Snoop Dog

• jean
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

paul Mcartney..........................

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Kim Zimmer, Gina Tognoni, Crystal Chappell, Tom Pelphrey, & Bradley Cole, all from Guiding Light, also Eric Benet.

Meeting & getting 2 know the case of Guiding light for 2 yrs has been a pleasure & such & honor.

They r very sweet, down 2 earth, luv their fans, & so loving.

Eric Benet, getting 2 know him & that voice of his.

He is genuinely sweet gorgeous down 2 earth & so patient. It was definitely a pleasure getting 2 know him personally. 

WTH Is wrong w/ Halle Berry, letting that fine man go?!? SMDH !!!  🤔🤔🤔🤨🤨

Attachment image
    Source(s): Personal
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Pauly Shore, he remains humble despite his huge success in movies and the fact that discrimination has kept him from winning an Oscar.

• Kenny
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Roseanne Barr I guess . She seems genuine to me . 

• 2 months ago

As far as A-Listers, it has to be Tom Hanks. He comes across as a very nice person, who's enjoying the incredible ride he's been on since Bosom Buddies. You rarely hear him speak ill of anyone. For someone who's first pick in just about all his movies, he doesn't speak with arrogance or seem superior to his co-stars. He's a very giving actor, who makes every movie better. 

As far as B-Listers, Lacey Chabert and Danica McKellar who have spent the better part of their acting careers on the Hallmark Channel. When both are interviewed, they seem just as genuine as the characters they play on the most vanilla channel on TV. They know how popular they are on Hallmark, but they continue to be as sweet as honey, and grateful for the chance to be in those movies. 

• 2 months ago

I have no clue, I don't know any famous people.

• 2 months ago

Neil Armstrong.         

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.