Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentInternational Organizations · 2 months ago

Is this considered gangstalking  or a social networt of people out for revenge?

I have mad so many enemies from the past. Past co workers, ex girlfriends , ex friends. They all joined a social networt to get revenge on me. There is a ring leader another ex girlfriend. Alot of cars over the past 2 years would follow me home, some would run me off the road, when I'm parking the angle by me staring at me and pointing. When I'm driving people flick me off, some drivers take pics of me, some say eww your ugly, drive by my house,  park in weird spots. Are these people trying to attack me? Seems like they dont, but I'm with a friend that's tough alot maybe that's the reason. I've noticed alot of private callers calling me. So what does all this mean? A lot of people have seen this so no.im not paranoid 

TBH I'd recommend that you move.

maybe you should talk to the police about it