Yankees2017 asked in SportsBaseball · 2 months ago

Do you think Clint Frazier will ever get a chance to stay in the Majors for good?

It seems like every time his bat gets hot, that’s when the Yankees send him back down! I feel like, when he’s 40, he’s still going to somehow end up back down to Scranton

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Only Time Will Tell.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The Wankers are overloaded in the outfield. Lurch and Gianegro aren't going to sit, and Gardner/Hicks/Tauchman are veterans who deserve playing time.

That means the Ginger is an afterthought when it come to PT.

Truth be told Frazier is an average talent at best.

He's weak in the field, doesn't have great speed, isn't a power hitter and doesn't have a good eye. It's miracle that he's spent any time at all at the major league level

• 2 months ago

Not unless he's traded to another team.

• 2 months ago

I'm with you.  They should bench Aaron Judge and Stanton, and get those much better gloves like Hicks and Gardner out of there so Frazier can play.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

His time with the Yankees is almost up. He will be out of options next year and if the Yankees don't trade him first, he will have to clear waivers to go back to Triple A, and he won't clear. Someone will claim him.

I saw him in a couple games with Scranton last year after being sent down. He looked disinterested and he earned the reputation he has for poor play in the outfield. Teams will take a chance on his bat but if he doesn't change his attitude, he has no career in the majors.

• 2 months ago

He's simply not better than the guys ahead of him.  He's no better than the 6th outfielder for the Yankees.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.