chase asked in SportsWrestling · 2 months ago

Did Chris Benoit really murder his wife and kid?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes, back in 2007.

• Why is this question still being asked? Is it really that hard to believe the reality that when you have taken several thousand blows to the head in a Professional Wrestling Career that there might be CTE and Dementia? Were you watching Professional Wrestling in 2007? Were you paying attention to The Internet and Social Media in 2007? Then you know there were more than 15,000,000 Links on The Internet and just about every Television Show that could contact a Professional Wrestler and ask him or her about this, did.Yes, Chris Benoit murdered his Wife Nancy, his Son Daniel and killed himself.

• adam
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Of course he did . Todays forensic science leaves no doubt. To all the idiots who say otherwise do you have a degree in forensics? No? then STFU. Did he actually know what he was doing? Maybe not. He had to many concussions and brain damage. But Im thinking he did know and couldnt stop himself. Mental illness is no joke. partial blame goes to Vince [WWE CEO] For allowing the chair shots to the head. For allowing the flying head butts from the top rope. Those were real bumps. WWE officials all knew about the possible injuries that would and did happen . 

• 1 month ago

I believe Scream did it and framed Chris.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Adam
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yes that pathetic murdering scumbag did murder his innocent wife and child

For those defending him claiming his brain damage. He bound his wife then killed her. He drugged his child which would have taken time then killed him after he killed his wife. He had time to think about it. He still decided to go through with it. He's a murdering child killing scumbag who was such a coward that he didn't have the stones to face up to his actions.

• 2 months ago

It's up for debate but all the evidence points to yes.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

sad but true... this is old news happened back in 2007.

• 2 months ago

Yes. That was a worst thing that ever happened in the professional wrestling world. But I don't believe that and I don't really care about his personal life. All I care is Chris Benoit has accomplished everything in the WWE, WCW, ECW, and Japan.

• 2 months ago

that's what the media says, personally i don't believe it and never have.

• 2 months ago

Yes worst thing to ever happen in the world of wrestling 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.