Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 2 months ago

If Pres. Trump wanted to turn vegan...?

Can he afford those expensive dishes???

• Isabel

Yes, he can afford vegan food.

Trump is a lot too smart to do something as foolish as becoming a vegan. Joe Biden and AOC are dumb enough to be vegans. 

I don't think President Donald Trump is the type of person to go vegetarian or vegan.

A masculine man is not going to be vegetarian or vegan. Money has nothing to do with it.

I'm a straight man, and I won't go vegetarian or vegan either. Even though I happen to be poor, because of being on disability. But even if I was rich, I still wouldn't go vegetarian or vegan. Vegetarianism/veganism are unmanly.

These beta hippie males are shameful and a disgrace. I don't know of anybody who is in their right mind would want to be a soy boy. I don't care what people think nowadays. Getting rid of the alpha male is wrong.

The alpha male is what a man should be. And if the liberals don't like it, tough. And if I get falsely accused of hate speech for not conforming to the liberals' agenda, so what? I don't want to be an effeminate sissy, and I certainly don't want to live in a Marxist socialist Communist dictatorship.

• kswck2

You would have to explain to him what a Vegan is first. 

What expensive dishes?

Even though Trump lies about how much he's worth he can afford expensive dishes.

I doubt cost is an issue to him. 

• polly

Yes,but he wouldn't.

Donald Trump is arguably one of the most wealthy & powerful men in the world, yet he'll specifically seek out cheap & nutritionally deficient "food" like McDonald's Big Macs while he's on his campaign trails.

Yeah he sure could, but I dont think he cares about his health