Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Do most blondes think they are superior or better then most ppl?

Even the fake blondes. This girl started acting alot different like she is to good to talk to ppl ever since she died her hair blonde

Then she's dumb, like your question. Hair color has nothing to do with superiority, color is just color. And if someone thinks they're better than another just because they're "blonde", that makes them very stupid.

I mean they are the standard of beauty and have been since like forever

• I'm blond and I don't think I act that way at all. 

Some times blonds think they get more attention, which makes them think they're better but they're not. Hair color shouldn't have any thing to do with why you think you're more superior then other people. I've know some pretty stuck up / snobby brunettes too. 

• Kaz

No, I don't think so.  Many people with different colored hair act the same way.

I don't think they all act like that. Some of my best friends are blonde and they're actually very nice and down to earth people. But i see what you're talking about blonde hair is pretty but it's no reason to act superior to anyone else. People also do stuff like that if they're more fit, if they have more money, or drive a nicer car you know it's always some shallow reason which is ridiculous in my eyes. If i were you i would just try to overlook it because at the end of the day a person that acts like that isn't worth your time.

I just called every single blonde person in the entire world, and they said yes, they do think they are superior "then" most people.

So one person started acting differently after she went blonde and now all blondes think they are superior? I'm blonde. Just born that way. My parents never focused on it. Instead, it was demanded I treat everyone kindly. Perhaps it is time to expand your thinking.

They act like it. All my "friends" with blonde hair were always conceited. Only the girls though, the blonde guys are always chill. I blame it on TV, the media, and Hitler. They use to put blondes on a pedestal to worship them. This is what gave them such arrogant mindsets.

These days in America people my age are more into the biracial mixed look though. Curly hair, pretty eyes. I remember I use to want to be blonde so bad but now I couldn't care less to look albino.

• kelvin

no one even says that

Yes, Because they are.

No.

Salt to the earth.