Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 2 months ago

I see the disinfectant knocks it out in a minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.

anything to "clean" the lungs would do more damage than the virus-it would dissolve or liquefy the tissue; even saline in the lungs can be harsh. And its not in the lungs per se, its in the cells and the cellular products on a molecular level are doing damage. no way to cleanse the insides of a cell.

• y

Your point in quoting trump is?

This is what has been turned into Trump saying we should inject bleach and such.

For myself I read it as, we have antibiotics for bacterial infections, we have some anti virals out there now, is there something along those lines we can use for this virus?