Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

Depression ruined my mouth. ?

I have major depressive disorder and it has made a graveyard out of my teeth. They're broken down into the gum, rotting away, chipping away... Taking care of myself has only recently been something I can do, and I'm almost thirty.

I have no insurance. I barely make enough money to cover rent and expenses. I NEED dental work, I want these miserable things pulled and I want dentures or bridges. I have no idea what to do to get started on this. Any advice or resources would be appreciated. 

I live in the Dallas, TX area if that's helpful at all. 

well for one i would like to say that i am sorry for the depression your dealing with and as far as your dental work  if so you can call a dental clinic that helps people low cost they are with student dentists that are just starting out. you could get medicaid as well that would pay for your help too. just google like low cost dental clinics on Dallas. freedental.org site may help you out.i did find a few clinics that may be able to help you.

you may also want to work on your depression to help you feel better about your self. please do not let depression take away any more of you.