Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 6 months ago

What do Americans think of the Philippines?

• 6 days ago

Americans like to F##k women from the Philippines, and leave them as helpless mothers trying to raise an "accidentally-made" child.

Some beautiful women there who are incredibly skilled at draining your ball sack....and your wallet.

They only know the stereotypes good and bad. 

• Luke

They think they want their former colony back.

• ?

Well they know it begins with a “F”.

• Ludwig

People there are poor, but they are very friendly.   You can see them on the Discovery channel.  They live by the seaside and drive scooters, and things called tic-tocs.  They eat dogs but that is ethnic.

• Emdog

Been there a couple of times over the decades. The people are great, love the accent. Food not so much... but can't have everything

• Tasm

Never been there, but knew people from there. They were nice. Sounds like a poor country though.

• Adam

I’m British but have loads of friends from the Philippines as my girlfriend works in hospitality. I notice they are really generous and they all love Karaoke for some reason 😂

• y

The shutdowns and increasing protocols being put in place becouse they are also having surges with the virus.  I figure they are doing the best they can. just like every other region in the world.