Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do Democrats really don't see Biden's mental decline or are they lying for the 'greater good'?

Democrats always lie. If they were honest, no one would ever vote for them.

Much of the democrat party base are ignorant, greedy, lazy, good for nothing moochers and they just want freebies, they don't care that their candidate is a pedophile.

Do Republicans not see trumps steadiness of being crazy and dividing the country and making the news unreliable 

Where the fvck did you learn to speak English? It sucks.

This speech is tough to beat: 

- - - - 

"And by the way, you know I sit on the stand and it'd get hot. I got a lot of — I got hairy legs ... that turn blonde in the sun," Biden said. "And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again."

"So I learned about roaches and I learned about kids jumping on my lap," Biden continued.

"I love kids jumping on my lap," he concluded.

Do Trumpkins really 'not' see Trump's mental decline, lack of morals, inability to empathize, racism, misogyny...

• a2yar

Fake story..157000 dead