Do you dislike homosexuals or just homosexuality?

I do dislike them, they force their culture on us everywhere stop annoying us

• nappa

They can do whatever that want. most don't care ,, they will have to answer to God when they meet him.read the bible homosexuals will not inherit the kingdom of heaven.. 

Well unless you want to call the author of the bible wrong or a liar on the issue of those who decide to engage in the behavior,  there is no such person as a Homosexual person, any more than such a person  as a drug taking person or drunk person or thief or a rapist or a murder, or a Pedophile,  see do you get the general idea just because millions of people like to say Yahweh is completely wrong about this behavior because millions of people who behave that way can't tell a lie.

• Sky

I have no problem with either.  There's absolutely nothing wrong with homosexuality, and I have a lot of love for my homosexual friends and family members.  If I dislike someone, their sexual orientation has nothing to do with it.

I don’t dislike homosexuality at all. Like heterosexuality, it’s a beautiful thing. I dislike some homosexuals, just as I dislike some heterosexuals, but as with the latter, my dislike has nothing to do with their sexuality.

Neither, because I'm not a homophobe.

Live and let live.

Human Sexuality; that would be Homosexuality (Attraction to the same-sex), Heterosexuality (Attraction to the Opposite-Sex) and Bisexuality (Attraction to Both Genders) has been proven to be inborn. This was done in a case study of Identical Twins, when both twins where born and one happened to be gay the other twin had a seventy percent chance of also being gay. Proving that Human Sexuality deals with Hormones in the womb, pre-birth.

Phobia:

An extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something:

Aversion to something:

A strong dislike or disinclination:

Homophobia:

An extreme and irrational aversion to homosexuality and homosexual people. 

Agreed with Zach. Love everyone for who they are. 

Neither i treat everyone equally no matter what their sexuality is