Matt k. asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 2 months ago

Have you noticed there hasn’t been one word about climate change global warming or any other environmental scam since the pandemic started?

Imagine that not one word about the scam environmental change the scam climate change the scam global warming the scam acid rain the scam hole in the O zone

• Jim2

Of course. Everyone is concerned about the pandemic. It's like me. I had a sore toe and an infected tooth at the same time. The tooth got all my attention. BTW, I'm kind of surprised you don't think that the pandemic is a scam too. (It's not of course).

No.  Because there has.

I did read an interesting article about Covid19 restrictions were bringing about such a reduction in air pollution that emissions targets were on target.  The article showed photos of industrialised cities pre-Coronavirus and after shutdown for comparison.  The evidence was there for all to see; thought it was all very promising, showing what could be achieved if cleaner energy was available to all.  

• Cowboy

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

republicans have their heads up their butts

turn off foxnews and open your eyes

State of the Climatehttps://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/

Maybe in the US but, then again, your news stations *are* pretty crap ...

• JimZ

I have heard far less in the last few months.  The left is working on trying to regain power and it wants to destroy the economy so it is focused more on the virus and less on climate change.  If they can destroy the economy and then try to blame Trump, then they can get back into power and start taking apart our free markets and stealing from the taxpayers again.  They are still doing it, but their future is threatened by Trump and those that dare not to bow to their lies and scams. 

Science shows that alarmists are wrong on every political point they try to pass off as science.  For starters.....

Funny, I recall seeing articles about how the lockdown caused a measurable decrease in air pollution. But that was a month or so back, so you would not remember.

it's because almost pollution free world.nature goes to it's original look.

Its because the news is focused on covering covid and trump climate change is still happening