Joseph asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 6 months ago

What's you're favorite (hulk) movie ?

Never watched the hulk I know I'm missing out..which one should I start with,and which one is you're favorite? 

They're all garbage.  He's much better as a supporting character so he can be funny at times, and badass at times.  The character is actually pretty deep, with the anger issues and parental abuse and basically being a modern Jekyll/Hyde story.  But then you can't get past this big silly green guy with purple pants that somehow didn't tear off to expose his giant green thang.  If you try to be serious with him, the visual undercuts that.  If you try to go silly, you're missing all of the depth to his character.  You can't win.

• LilyRT

the one with Edward Norton is much better than the Eric bana one.  doesn't really have the humor that the other marvel movies have, but still decent.

• Mike W

It's not really a Hulk movie, but in my opinion, Thor Ragnarok is the best Hulk movie.