ydni asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

How do you feel about Prince Charles' face on your money?

How do you feel about having prince Charles face on your £10, tucked in your pocket? 

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Prince
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Sick at the thought of Stinky Prince Charles the Auld Adulterer polluting up Westminster Abbey and their playing Zion for a corrupt fiend from hell and crowning him Head of the Church of England. The reincarnation of Edward IV who utterly failed to recognise the reincarnated Elizabeth Woodville and UTTERLY failed to love her, in preference for a homosexual union with his reincarnated brother Richard III, who murdered both him and his two sons in 1483, reincarnating as Camilla. Wonder at her alibi for the night some murderer drove an old white junk car, later scrapped, quickly from the Pont d'Alma tunnel up the short cut to the British embassy. Should Richard III Camilla dare to wear Diana's stolen crown the blood shall pour as it did in Camilla's presence in Diana's sealed coffin. Coercing The Two Princes, Young King Edward V and young Richard duke of York reincarnated as Wills and Harry, via Stockholm Syndrome, is no shield for the evil trying to mount England's throne.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is the custom, you know. If it disturbs you, then I hope you get better soon. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Dont care Money is Money

• Clo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Since the portrait of the monarch appears on money, then, if Charles becomes king, his face will appear on the money. Money with Elizabeth II's image will continue to circulate until wearing out... it's nothing new, nothing unusual,

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Can't wait for the first  "I want to be your Tampon" £20 note. 

• 2 months ago

his ears wont fit.............

• 2 months ago

In Australia, the monarch's head appears on the coins and on the lowest denomination banknote, currently the $5. When he becomes King, Charles's image will replace that of the Queen. When Charles dies, William's image will replace his image.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not bothered one way or the other it's going to happen eventually and there is nothing I can do about it or anyone else come to that. 

• 2 months ago

He doesn't deserve it.    He used Diana as a brood mare - but he was given no choice by Lord Voldemort (Prince Philip) which makes him a wimp. 

How about putting Fleming on it ?   -  you know know the guy who discovered penicillin.   Someone who actually benefitted mankind instead of an irrelevant waste of space. 

• Cammie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not My Money ! USA .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.