Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

When someone lies to you, can you trust that person ever again?

someone is giving thumbs down and it was not me

I found out a so called friend lied right to my face and thinks she did nothing wrong. I can not be friends with her anymore. 

that is why I do not bother with my mom, she loves to lie. even my oldest son lies. 

No...if they lie once,they'll do it again.

No, I won't trust them again. I might still like them, though.

• Kathy

Probably not.................

• Isabel

Depends on the line. If they complement my outfit when they actually hate it, I can trust them in the future. If they betray me, I can’t

Depends on the context, but the answer is usually no.

For me it's more a matter of taking what they say with a grain of salt. If this is a habit of theirs then eventually I just wouldn't listen to anything they say. For me it's not black and white and there will be times I have to take in their intent and motivation for lying to me.

• Rick

the terms for that is 'Trust but Verify', so you trust them BUT you check on them ..............