When that controversial Covid - 19 vaccine finally comes out, and government starts using it on public, will you go and get it, or refuse?.?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

That Covid vaccine has been out for sometimes now. But the NWO governments of the world, are seeing that too many people are opposed to it, and would not submit to being injected by it. So they are carrying on media campaign of terrorizing us and weakening our body immune system by 'lock downs', 'facial masks', ''sequestrations', 'isolations' and other means of weakening our infection immunity systems, and terrorising us by all those draconian/Hitlerite illegal laws, until we become too exhausted, too weak to ressist, and agree to allow that hellish Gates serums to be injected into our body..even knowing that it is harmful or fatal to us.

Source(s): "Agenda 21" - Factual - not conspiratorial, agenda of NWO to lower world`s population by 95%, by year 2030.
  • 2 months ago

I'll be towards the front of the line.

• I will be refusing at first and letting those of you who get it first be the guinea pigs. 

• 2 months ago

I'm planning to get it.  And I don't understand why it would be controversial.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Im refusing.  I dont do vaccines

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

How can it be controversial when we don't even know what side effect or how effective and for how long it will be?

The controversy is strictly between the "anti vaxers" idiots and sanity.

And yes, I will get vaccinated. Only idiots would not, and that might be a good thing because then idiots would end up dying.

• 2 months ago

If and when it comes out I will go get it.  Because for it to be released it must be approved by the FDA which requires extensive testing.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.