Is not having sex harmful?

There are excellent health benefits associated with having sex, or masturbating.  If you're not doing either then you're missing out on those benefits, yes.

LMAO. No. I'm an adult who's never had sex in my life and I never want to. It's not my thing and I'm more than happy. I've never been sexually attracted to anyone and I'm living my best life.

During the 1980s, when many people were dying of AIDS, one health expert pointed out that no one has ever died because they did not have sex. What he did not say out loud is that many people have died because they had sex, either because of sexually transmitted diseases (including of course AIDS), or they were killed because of adultery (a crime punishable by death in some societies) or they died of difficult child birth or back alley abortions. Sir Issac Newton, who lived until he was 84 years old said that his proudest accomplishment was that he died a virgin.

Psychologically, yes. Incels, a portmanteau of "involuntary celibates", are members of an online subculture who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one. Discussions in incel forums are often characterized by resentment, misogyny, misanthropy, self-pity and self-loathing, racism, a sense of entitlement to sex, and the endorsement of violence against sexually active people. At least six mass murders, resulting in a total of 44 deaths, have been committed since 2014 by men who have either self-identified as incels or who had mentioned incel-related names and writings in their private writings or Internet postings.

We all need someone we can have sex with