Why are most male rappers so unattractive? ?

did you forget that tyler the creator, frank ocean n asap rocky exist orrr

Source(s): the only men that are worth simping for because most men suck

I don’t think that’s true, but I think that a lot of these rappers are using lean, and smoking weed, doing all sorts of drugs and pills and aging before their time. God made all of us in his image which means we have to view and love one another as God would. Calling people ugly isn’t right because if you have a child and your child comes home crying because someone says their ugly remember you have to explain this same thing. Every one is beautiful in their own way. Change your outlook on how you view people. 

u don't need to be attractive when u rap. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What's attractive to you may not be to someone else and vise versa.

• Mr.412

As opposed to what ? R&B singers? I guess it’s because rappers have a certain image. The main audience of hip hop is men. Male rappers aren’t trying to look good unless they’re going for a sex symbol look. Hip hop is really about the streets and keeping it real. If you want pretty boys try r&b they’re more likely to be dressed bougie and look airbrushed. 

i dont think thats true

• 🦋

Rappers are all ugly

• GF

It is the style of rap music and the portrayed lifestyle that makes them repulsive. The "thug" image is very unattractive, just as the "look at me", "bling, bling" image is.

I have no respect for people seeking attention by displays of material objects. 

• JJ

Joaquin Phoenix can rock a tuxedo when he needs to.