Jack
Jack asked in Cars & TransportationCommuting · 2 months ago

Do you think Lexus's car design is more modern then other cars?

I just think Mercedes and BMW are sub par, looks like stuff from 2010 still. Lexus looks ahead of the curve, but id still buy a Benz. I can't afford a car. What are your thoughts?

chill out just an opinion on design, God, smh

BMW's upcoming front-end design language is hideous in my opinion.  BMW managed to somehow design a front-end that's even worse than the Lexus spindle-grill design, and that's saying something.  I'm not a huge fan of the "drooping toward the rear" styling of Mercedes sedans nowadays either, but at least the front of their cars isn't jarring to look at like many Lexus and upcoming BMW designs.  

Source(s): Just my opinion. Styling preference is subjective. Other opinions may vary.
  • John P

By 'design' do you mean only appearance, or total technical design?

no i have never seen a  lexus that i would want  to drive

• Dj2541

I think that the  Toyota designs  currently  are  totally  awful. I drive a Mazda, very  stylish and  sleek  looking.

• F

Agree about the new BMWs. Who the hell said, that looks great, and approved that?

• GF

Waste of $. They don't last because of electrical failure, just like all of the luxury vehicles do.

I think the Lexus/Toyota designs are some of the ugliest trash on the roads.

Those brands are for the moneyed so do not waste your time.  You will not be driving them soon.

• Rick

Just an overpriced Toyota ...................................