Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 2 months ago

Why did that Nasa scientist says there are tall black people on ufo's?

Update:

The Nasa Scientist is named Norman Begrun

Norman Bergrun is an alumnus of Ames Research Laboratory, NACA (National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics) predecessor of Ames Research Center, NASA where he worked twelve years as a research scientist.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Dude, you can't even get his name right.

Norman R. Bergrun

He's also DEAD, having died two years ago, at the age of 96, an age when many people get dementia.

• Robert
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Why did YOU say that NASA said that?

• 2 months ago

I doubt if a REAL nasa scientist would have said that. If they did, then they should certainly be asked to leave. There are always a few nutcases in any profession.

More than likely you heard the words of an actor playing the part of a nasa scientist on one of those conspiracy/ufo/occultist sites. Please do try to not be gullible enough to visit those sites, or actually believe any of the nonsense they promote. 

And if you did have the misfortune to find yourself on one of those sites, be sure to scan your computer with a good malware detection program. In fact run two just to be on the safe side. I can recommend MalwareBytes and HitmanPro to get rid of any infestation you pick up on those awful conspiracy/ufo sites.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Which NASA scientist.

When was this said.

Where is the article.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'd wanna see the new's story on this tall-tale zxvqpmbcd

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• 2 months ago

Because they came here in a Banana Boat

Singing, DAAAAAY OH !!

DAYLIGHT COME AN I WANNA GO HOME!!

You might as well ask him below

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

No NASA scientist seems to have said this.  There does seem to be a guy called Scott C Waring who tends to imagine things which aren't there in blurry photos who claims there's a humanoid torso four metres high in a photo taken by a Mars rover, but then he also seems to think craters are flying saucers.

• 2 months ago

Why?

Because NASA scientist never said that.

It is only immature fools like you who believe this.

• MARK
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Let's start right at the beginning. A reference to this alleged claim please.

• 2 months ago

do you have a reference or is this totally bogus?

in any case, the remarks of one person are not indicative of anything except that one person's opinion. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.