Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Is long hair more difficult to control than short hair?

• susan

I find that long hait is easier to manage,

From a male perspective... my hair is curly and frizzy so it's a nightmare the longer it gets.  That said, I haven't had a real haircut in about six years and only had two real haircuts in the last decade(once I shaved it all off and another time shortly thereafter from a barber.)  Unless required for work for safety or health concerns I don't think any white male should take the easy way out with their hair... ya' know, the shaved head kinda belongs to the curly headed guy so if I can go without a shaved or buzzed haircut then alot of these other white boys with shaved heads can too.  Basically, I think the bald head is mine to take if I want it and I don't want to share it until I fully understand it or until every straight haired white boy stops shaving their head. 

i mean i have like medium to long hair and i find it really easy to take care of. it just takes more time to dry, but it's fine! 

yes! long hair needs to take more care...

Personally for me I find that longer hair is harder to control in my case since my hair is quite long an curly so when I brush it out it just becomes frizzy and is harder to manage. It all really depends if your hair is curly, wavy, frizzy or straight. As someone who has had both long and shot hair I would say for me it was much easier to control my hair when it was shorter. 

Actually i find it to be the opposite for me. Short hair takes more time and effort and long hair you can just braid it and put it back if you're in a hurry there's no having to figure out what to do with it or anything time consuming.

What do you think?  .............

• drip

No not necessary.  Many people with long hair just wash it and go. They just let it hang naturally.

For me, long hair is much, much easier.

• d

No, I find my hair easier to manage and maintain when it's a little longer.