Anonymous

Why are some biracial people so light skinned ?

She is actually biracial - half Iranian/ Middle Eastern half English yet does not look Middle Eastern at all 

Attachment image

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It is a matter of GENETICS.  If you look at her noise it is not the shape of a typical Englishman.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yeah she is very light, i wonder if her as­s is very pale and big as well...

• 2 months ago

She's not bi racial 

She's mixed

She's super unattractive though

And her nose is huge

• 2 months ago

She isn't biracial, she is mixed. Middle Easterners are Caucasian/Caucasoid (which does not mean "White"), just like Europeans. Race has nothing to do with skin color or geography, it's more so about morphological features, which is based on a myriad of environmental things.

And just for the record, the terms I used are not indicative of my thoughts about people based on their race. While race is a social construct (like many other things, such as gender), there is nothing inherently wrong with the concept. A classification is a classification. The problem is what people use them for.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • bill
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Genes are racist. That must be fixed.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There's no such thing as race.

Passing on genetics is a lottery. If someone has genetics for one skincolour from one parent and for another from the other parent, (s)he can only pass on one of the two to the same child

• Magui
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

There's only one race: Human.

If you go by "white, yellow, black and red" then all of her ancestry is "white" because Iranian and Middle Eastern are just as "white" as English.

Btw, nowadays there is a lot of English who are "black, brown, yellow,...".

• 2 months ago

Iranians are not even that dark. Her facial features are quite foreign but her skin tone is very white/english. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why wouldnt they be?

• 2 months ago

Iran is a big place. It isn't surprising that Poles don't look like Greeks is it? It's about the same distance from north to south in Iran.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.