My favorite superhero is Batman since my real name is Bruce Wayne, who is your favorite superhero? ?

It works out really well that my real name is Kal-El, so of course my fav is Superman.

• My favorite superhero don't have a superhero name yet?... His name is Hercules V___. He is not the son of Zeus. You think everyone with the name Hercules is automatically the son of Zeus?... I don't think so... Anyways, he's half saiyan, has the power to manipulate anything he touches and change them to his desires except for energy and organic. He has super speed, super strength, super healing, super hearing, super endurance, Super Saiyan, bionic vision, super intellect, eternal youth, unlimited stamina, unable to get fat, does not get weak from lack of training. He uses free style martial arts and is an in fighter. He's Kara Zor-El (Supergirl)'s husband or future husband. He's got an indestructible magical penis that drives the girls crazy with pleasure. Kara loves it. Kara is sooo hot and sexy that every time he sees her or is around her, he starts getting arouse and wanting to fυck her pυssy. He lost his refractory period so he's still hard and horny after cυmming. He can keep an erection up forever without any harmful damaging side effects happening to his penis. With his unlimited stamina, he can fυck forever. Just in there constantly thrusting back and forth forever non-stop. He has a fetish for not wanting to pull his d¡ck out of a girl's pυssy. And Kara is the girl he does that to. She's a nice girl so she doesn't mind him having his hard d¡ck deep inside her pυssy 24/7. Beside, it's not 24/7, it's just when the 2 of them are spending their alone time together. They will be joined at the hips together with his hard d¡ck deep inside her pυssy and he'll carry her from place to place and do things together like watch TV together, eat together, use the bathroom together, etc. Every once in a while, he'll shoot his cυm deep inside her pυssy but never pulling out. When he cυms inside a girl's pυssy raw, it removes the girl's ability to age, get fat, and grow ugly, giving her eternal youth. 1 time is enough for the eternal youth effect to happen. Which is why Kara will always be a hot teen for the rest of her life. Also, my superhero is king of the omniverse who's omnipotent powers and identity was seal away by God (the god of the omniverse) for being bad when he was still an infant. His now obtain powers on this list still puts his power level leagues above Superman Prime One Million. So don't think that powered Kara can hurt him during sex because that will never happen. Also, as an older king of the omniverse, he's has grown more powerful than God himself but since his seals prevents him from using his omnipotent powers, he only appears to be weak.

Grow up! This is just a spam posting.

Robin, because my real name is Dick Grayson.

Gamora. Vanya Hargreeves. Storm. Phoenix/Jean Grey. 

• Guber

Wonder Woman.  I mean, on a scale of 1 to 10, this babe has got to be an 11!

Battle Pope 

"When he’s not leading mass, he’s out kicking @$$!"

Iron Man. I even have an Arc Reactor tattooed on my chest.