What is your favorite Bible verse (or “one” of your favorites) and what does it mean to you?

Let those who are without sin cast the first stone.

To me it means that EVERY human being has sinned.

Read and be blessed

Romans 8:28-39 — We know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. And having chosen them, he called them to come to him. And having called them, he gave them right standing with himself. And having given them right standing, he gave them his glory. What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us? Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else? Who dares accuse us whom God has chosen for his own? No one—for God himself has given us right standing with himself. Who then will condemn us? No one—for Christ Jesus died for us and was raised to life for us, and he is sitting in the place of honor at God’s right hand, pleading for us. Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? (As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”) No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us. And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Mat. 5:48 GT covers everything .

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning, God....

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

(Philippians 1:6)

This gives me hope that the Lord hasn't and will not give up on me as long as I continue to cooperate with Him in the 'good work' that He's seeking to accomplish in me. The end goal being: 

... Christ in you, the hope of glory

(Colossians 1:27)

The eyes of the Lord are open to the righteous and His ears are open to their cry; The righteous cry out and the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles; many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him out of them all (Psalm 34: 15,17,19).  Psalm 34 is one of my favorites because the Lord has proved to me that it's true by answering me when I call to Him.  He even answers BEFORE I have called (Isa 65:24)

• Ron

There are three passages that I really appreciate from the Bible.  First, the one that shows that God's word is the truth - John 17:17 - Sanctify them by means of the truth; your word is truth.  - - - -  Then the guidance given to help us make sure that we really get the truth from the Scriptures - Acts 17:11 . . . carefully examining the Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so.  - - - -  Being able to have accurate knowledge of the truth is so important.  There is no greater treasure to be found. Bible truth liberates us from superstition, confusion, and morbid fear. It gives us hope, purpose, and joy. Jesus said: “You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”​—John 8:32.  - - - -  Just as this 3rd Scripture shows, we can KNOW the truth.  And having that truth sets us free from so many false religious teachings.  Because there are many that twist the Scriptures - 2 Peter 3:16. . . and these things the ignorant and unstable are twisting, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction.  - - - -  I hope these few Scriptures interest you.  If so, I invite you to visit the following web site where free Bible lessons are offered online.  But ALWAYS examine the Scriptures carefully.  To make sure you are indeed getting accurate knowledge.  The site is: 

www.jw.org

JESUS SAID THIS ...."I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU!"

2 Cor. 8:9.  Sums up the message of the New Testament.

• EddieJ

Gen 5:17

And all the days of Mahalalel were eight hundred ninety and five years; and he died.

It means that the Bible is false because we know that Mahalalel never died.