Should I be worried about what my boyfriend is inspired by? What he believes in?

He is what you would call the perfect guy, kind, loving, calm and the whole package. I always noticed that he was a perfectionist, he is 6’1, has abs/boulder shoulders and chiseled legs. He is also so driven in college(studying archaeology) that he gets grades that shock his professors. He dresses like some Baron, knows his wines, his scotch and his cats. All at age 22. 

Now the problematic part. All this within him is inspired by ideas you wouldn’t call anything but racist, he believes that he is supposed to be perfect in every subject and ace everything because he is...”European which makes it a necessity that he fulfills the message in his blood of being an aristocrat” he believes that Christianity, Islam and Judaism are “in-noble, weak and materialistic religions, which make the man effeminate and humiliated in front of god” while his “Indo-European beleifs tells him that he stands and fights on the right of Odin/Indra as an Ubermensch, not some weak untermensch who believes in god for heaven and fear of hell, but for glory and honor”, he blames the victims in everything for being “weak” and says that no blame should come to the bully(even though he doesn’t bully or act in mean ways). He also workouts with Greek/Roman statues around and tells me “look at this! I would be devastated if I was born anything but European”.

I asked him if he sees this as racist, he said “it’s ancestral heritage, not racist as in I take pride without harming anyone” opinions ?

Sorry I meant Cars* I wish he knew his cats haha

Sounds like you already are.

We become ONE with whomever we marry. You must decide whether you wish to be ONE with this man for the rest of your life. As father of your children, they will be HALF of whomever he is. And half you.

Many women enter marriage thinking they can change their spouses.

THEY CAN'T.

• Yoda

lol, damn, you must have equated good grades with intelligence, when in fact, the two are not connected.

Uh huh.  And you made that up.

• Mike

If you think this is a problem, then find someone else.

Appearance (chiseled abs etc) doesn't make someone a good person.

• Cee

That is exactly what a "good" Nazi  or white supremacist believe, they are unnecessarily proud of all the good they have received from birth and rather than using the good gifts for the welfare of all, they use them to distinguish themselves as better,(feigning humility), than others. These convictions easily lead to fanaticism and history has shown us already what these people are capable of when in power. 

Well I wouldn't try to force any beliefs on him, but yes I would be worried. Even though he does well a lot he's still not perfect, none of us is perfect, except for God the Father. But I would pray for God to soften his heart and allow him to become Christian and have the faith that Jesus died and rose again for our sins because I wouldn't want to see him go to Hell when he dies like I don't want to see anyone go to Hell when they die. But if you preach to him that will make things worse and will damage your relationship and you don't want that, but I would just pray for him and let him know your concerns for him once in a while. Other than that it sounds like he's a really good boyfriend for you! 

All " In your Dream " questions should be posted in the " Trying to conceive"

or "Cars and Cats" category . Level 7's can't help you so you have to find your own way there . All level 1's thru 6 are trolls so they would only mislead you .

Amun Ra sister !

ONLY IF U ARE GOING TO BE ENGAGED....

In other words, his strength comes from satan not GOD

He would, therefore not debate me on history or religion.

Truly, he is fated for Valhalla!  If you are good, you can kneel at his feet with a pitcher of mead, for he will become like a god!